Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

D-8 SCKLM


I am a play safe fella, a low risk taker as the race day gets closer. D-8 to race day, my body should be very well rested. Ironman Malaysia is beyond my reach this year because of the scheduled Bandung trip with my coursemates, so I diverted my goal to score another PB in Standard Chartered KL Marathon. I did 3 hours 38mins in 2011 with 10km walking, greatly dejected after the race. I will maintain the pace 4.45mins/km for this year, aiming to finish below 3 hours 20 minutes. Garmin 920xt pace alerts in the range of 4.00 - 4.45mins/km. I had done whatever training I could, from the much hated intervals to the long awaited massage session. Not everything goes as per planned though, just like my training in Butterworth Air Base hampered my performance because of all midnight mess activities which I had never seen in the Navy. Nevertheless, I try to pick up my fitness and maintain my flexibility while staying injury free. D-8 to SCKLM, another PB in the making I hope. 

No comments: